Skip to content
Hit enter to search or ESC to close
- Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Job category: Banking, Stock, Finance / Investment
- Position: Employee
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Receive and handle requests of shareholders related to the exercise of the rights of shareholders (adjusting information, querying share ownership information, retrieving information, etc.)
- Respond to questions and requests of shareholders on issues related to shares and stocks (when required)
- Convey, update information of the Company accurately, fully and promptly to shareholders, investors.
- Organize to welcome shareholders, investors, securities companies when visiting the company.
- Prepare the contents of information disclosure of the Company to the public in accordance with the provisions of the Securities Law
- Coordinate with the departments to make annual reports and organize the general meeting of shareholders (annual and extraordinary)
- Implementation of the preparation and direct participation in meetings with investors, shareholders and IR events.
- Update and manage information on the Section "Investor Relations" on the Company's website
- Manage and report the Company's sale of shares of senior personnel and information disclosure before implementation.
- Act as a clue in issuing shares, pay dividends when arising.
- Timely inform about stock market developments related to the company for CEO, CFO and Secretary of the Board of Management.
- Perform other task assigned by CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience similar position.
- Careful, detail-oriented